Permanent makeup is cosmetic tattooing, and very specialized form of tattooing. There are many marketing terms out there like micro-pigmentation and semi-permanent, and they all mean the same thing, ‘the tattooing of makeup’. Tattooing is the art and science of implanting pigment through the epidermal layer of the skin into the upper dermal layer of the skin. The epidermis is the outer layer of skin that is visible to all and is constantly shedding and renewing itself. Due to the fact the pigment was placed into the epidermis and the upper dermal layer, the color we have chosen for you will appear a bit darker then the healed and final result. When the color in the epidermis sheds you will see a lighter softer version of the pigment through a thin veil of healed epidermal skin.
Benefits from Permanent Cosmetics
- Poor vision or just cant see well to apply your makeup anymore
- Allergies to topical makeup or skin sensitivities
- An unsteady hand or poor motor skills due to Parkinsons disease, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, or stroke survivors.
- People with busy lifestyles and hectic work schedules who want to look their best all day long with out having to stop, check and re-apply their makeup due to smudging or smearing. Those of you whom after a busy day want to look great for your evening without having to do a thing
- People who enjoy activities like working out at the gym, yoga, swimming, boating, hiking, biking, tennis, camping, etc., that are concerned with their eyebrows or makeup coming off. Some people even avoid activities such as these because of that concern. Through permanent makeup, I can give you the personal freedom you need to go do the activities you enjoy.